Andaman and Nicobar Islands honeymoon packages

Discussion in 'Andaman and Nicobar Islands' started by Yashika, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Yashika

Yashika New Member

My fiance and I have decided to go to Andaman and Nicobar Islands for our honeymoon. We wanted to know if there are any kind of special Andaman and Nicobar Islands honeymoon packages?

If there are is it worth getting a package at all?

If packages are available please provide what all is included in the package.

2. Karan

Karan Member

There are many honeymoon packages you can choose from for Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It is a popular holiday destination and moreover popular with honeymooners.

Getting a package is a personal preference if you don't mind things being organized for you like the places to see and things to do, accommodation and all then go ahead with a package. If you prefer doing things in your own way and own time, and choosing the place stay yourself, then I wouldn't recommend a package.

As mentioned above there are many packages available. I have provided an example of a typical 5 nights and 6 days honeymoon package just as a guideline so you know the kind of things involved in the package.

Some tour operators include flights in their packages and some don't, so get that clarified before you make your booking.

A 5 nights and 6 days package would include sightseeing at tourist places like the beaches, cellular jail, doing activities like snorkeling, sky walking etc.

Accommodation would be included and depending on which package you choose the the type of accommodation would be given accordingly. For example if you choose a high end package you would get a 4 star hotel or resort to stay at.

As it would be a honeymoon package you would get a bed decorated with flowers.

Some packages would also include a candle light dinner.

A honeymoon package to Andaman Nicobar Islands can cost anything between Rs20000 to Rs50000 per person.