Best Non-Veg Restaurants in Pune

Discussion in 'Maharashtra' started by Vaz, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Vaz

Vaz New Member

Hello All, I'm taking one of my friends to Pune, and like me, he's very fond of eating out, especially non-vegetarian food. So some recommendations on the best vegetarian restaurants in Pune.

It will be my first time visiting Pune too, hence need advice from someone who either knows about Pune or has visited some excellent non-veg restaurants.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Hello!

It's great that you're visiting Pune. The city has a rich culinary heritage and offers a plethora of dining options, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.

For non-vegetarian food lovers:

1. Barbeque Nation: This is a favorite among many for its unlimited grilled non-veg options. Their live grills are something to look forward to.
    2. Bounty Sizzlers: If you love sizzlers, especially with a meaty delight, this place won't disappoint.
    3. Kareem's: For authentic Mughlai dishes, Kareem's is a must-visit. Their kebabs and biryanis are particularly popular.
    For those looking for vegetarian options:

1. Sukanta: This is a traditional Rajasthani thali restaurant and is absolutely delightful for vegetarians. The unlimited servings of multiple dishes ensure you leave with a full belly.
    2. Vaishali: A famous eatery on Fergusson College Road that serves some delicious South Indian vegetarian dishes. Their dosas and filter coffee are a hit.
    3. Wadeshwar: Another excellent option for South Indian cuisine lovers. They also offer a variety of other vegetarian dishes.
    I hope this helps! Even though these are just a few options, Pune is brimming with numerous eateries, each offering a unique experience. Make sure to ask locals for their favorites; you might discover some hidden gems. Enjoy your trip and happy eating!