Best places to eat kebabs in Hyderbad

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by Rammit, Aug 31, 2023.

1. Rammit

Rammit New Member

This one is for those who either have visited Hyderbad or who live there, and especially those who are non-vegetarian eaters.

First of all, if I have got this right Hyderabad has some great places for kebab lovers. If yes then I have more questions.

Where can I get the best kebabs in Hyderabad? In particular which types?

2. Karan

Karan Member

Oh yes, Hyderabad, is a great place for its heritage and of course, its cuisine, and for non-veg lovers kebabs are a must. I have mentioned some places where you get some fantastic kebabs from.

Paradise: Paradise has a number of locations in Hyderabad but the most popular one is in Secunderabad. They are famous for their Hyderabadi Biryani, chicken tikka, reshmi kebab, and also boti kebab.

Biryani Factory: Again Biryani Factory has multiple outlets the most popular ones being in Jubilee Hills and Hitech City. Like the name says they specialize in biryani but the kebabs they serve are equally impressive. A must-have is Seekh Kebab and Tandgi kebab.

Shah Ghouse Cafe and Restaurant: Located in the Charminar area, this place is known for its boti kebabs and mutton seekh kebabs.

Shadab: Shadab is on Charminar Road, and they have a variety of kebabs from mutton seekh kebabs to chicken malai kebabs.

Rajdhani Kebab Factory: Located in Gachibowli, is a restaurant that offers Indian and Mughlai cuisine, and their must-try is Galouti Kebabs.