Best Resorts In Pench National Park..

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Dharmendra kore, Nov 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dharmendra kore

Dharmendra kore New Member

I love to travelling and Jungle safari, I plan to visit Pench National Park so please suggest me best accommodation in pench national park..

2. Karan

Karan Member

There is plenty of choice for accommodation, what's your budget?

Knowing your budget would easily allow me or some other forum member to give suitable suggestions for an accommodation.

3. Deven

Deven Member

The best accommodation in Pench National Park depends on your budget and preferences. Here are a few options to consider:

Luxury: Baghvan, A Taj Safari - Pench National Park is a luxurious tented camp located inside the park. It offers stunning views of the landscape, spacious and elegantly furnished tents, and excellent service. This is a great option if you're looking for a truly unforgettable experience.

Mid-range: Pench Jungle Camp is a popular resort located outside the park. It offers comfortable accommodations, a swimming pool, spa, and various activities. This is a good option if you're looking for a good value for money.

Budget: Mahua Vann Pench is a budget-friendly resort located outside the park. It offers basic but clean accommodations and a relaxed atmosphere. This is a good option if you're on a tight budget.

Here are some other factors to consider when choosing your accommodation:

Location: Some resorts are located inside the park, while others are located outside the park. Resorts located inside the park offer a more immersive experience, but they can also be more expensive.

Amenities: Some resorts offer amenities such as swimming pools, spas, and restaurants. Consider which amenities are important to you when making your decision.

Activities: Some resorts offer activities such as nature walks, jeep safaris, and boat rides. Consider which activities you're interested in when making your decision.

I hope this helps!