Best Transport To Travel In India

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by hasanraza, Nov 13, 2015.

1. hasanraza

hasanraza New Member

The best transport to travel in India is by booking a car or cabs which gives a sense of freedom to travel anywhere in the country than the public buses and trains which are congested.We at Travels Manager provides cab booking and taxi hire services all over India and are recognized as the most trusted and well versed travel service providers in India. So next time if you had any plan of visiting India then we are here to help you. Try our services and we confirm that your involvement with us will be cherished by you.. Cheers

2. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

Hello there. Can you give me some insight on the prices about travelling in India ? I thought this was about best ways for travelling to India. But, i will need to know what are the best means of moving through such a big country. It would be nice to know how can i move to other town. Are the trains cheaper or should i rent a car? Anything would be of help. Me going to India is just one of my plans but if i want to start planning i will need basic info.

3. Ginni

Ginni New Member

It's a good start, but here's a revised version that avoids promotional language and focuses on providing factual information to travelers:

Exploring India: Cars vs Public Transport

While booking a car or cab offers flexibility for travel in India, it's important to consider all options. Here's a breakdown of the pros and cons of cars and public transport:

Cars/Cabs:

Pros:

• Freedom and Flexibility: Plan your itinerary and travel at your own pace, stopping at any destination along the way.
    • Comfort and Privacy: Enjoy a comfortable journey with your group and avoid crowded public spaces

Cons:
    • Cost: Hiring a car and driver can be more expensive than public transport, especially for longer distances.
    • Traffic: Traffic congestion can be a major issue in Indian cities, impacting travel time.
    • Navigation: If you're not familiar with the roads, hiring a driver is recommended.

Public Transport (Trains and Buses):

Pros:

Cost-Effective:
    Public transport is a much cheaper way to travel across India.
    Extensive Network: Trains and buses connect most major cities and towns in India.
    Cultural Experience: Public transport offers a chance to interact with locals and experience Indian culture firsthand.

Cons:

Schedules:
    You'll need to plan your trip around bus and train schedules, limiting flexibility.

Crowds:
    Public transport can be crowded, especially during peak season.

Comfort: Travel comfort can vary depending on the class of service you choose.

Ultimately, the best choice depends on your travel style and priorities.
    Consider your budget, desired flexibility, and tolerance for crowds when making your decision.

Additional factors to consider:

Distance: For short distances, cabs might be convenient. For longer journeys, trains can be a comfortable and cost-effective option.

Group size: Larger groups might find car rentals more economical than multiple bus or train tickets.
    I hope this information helps you decide on the best mode of transport for your trip to India!