Cabs from Pune to Mumbai

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by SujoyK, Jul 7, 2016.

1. SujoyK

SujoyK New Member

I need to reach Mumbai from Pune and have looked at the flight costs, which are quite high, so I have avoided the flight options altogether.

The other choice I have is getting a cab from Pune to Mumbai, which I think would work out to be better in price than getting a flight.

I would like to know the cost of cabs from Pune to Mumbai and know how long the journey would take.

I will be the only traveller so the smallest car would be the best, nothing too fancy.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here are some cab agencies with their rates for Pune to Mumbai I was able to find:

1. Pune Mumbai Cool Cab. Their contact number is: 020 26890951. Here are their rates for a four-hours maximum (exclusive of toll):
    • Tata Indica AC at Rs. 2,200
    • Tata Indigo AC at Rs. 2,500
    The journey would take about 3 hours or less. If it does exceed the hours, you'd have to pay for the extra ones at Rs. 200/hour. And it's at Rs. 11 per km extra for the Indica and at Rs. 12 per km extra for the Indigo.

2. eCabs. Their contact number is: 020 66466646. Here are their rates (exclusive of toll and parking fees):
    • Tata Indica AC at Rs. 2,150
    • Tata Indigo AC at Rs. 2,350
    • Toyota Etios or Dzire at Rs. 2,550
    Extra charges for exceeding kilometres are charged and there's a waiting charge of Rs. 50 per 15 minutes of halting. The journey would take about 3 hours or less as well.

3. Ali Cool Cab. Their contact number is: +91 9767433709. Their rates are (inclusive of toll):
    • Tata Indica at Rs. 1,799
    • Tata Indigo at Rs. 2,199
    For Indica, extra kms rate at Rs. 10 and for Indigo, it's at Rs. 11. Journey time is the same, 3 hours or less.

I hope this helps!