Cheap Air Tickets From Delhi To Pune

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Ridhi, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Ridhi

Ridhi New Member

I needed some quick help from members. I need to get a flight from Delhi to Pune and not really getting a good deal and the cost is coming up quite higher than what I expected.

Can someone please let me know from where I can get cheap air tickets from Delhi to Pune?

2. Deven

Deven Member

Finding cheap air tickets often requires some effort and flexibility. Here are some tips to help you find more affordable flight options from Delhi to Pune:

1. Book in Advance: Generally, booking your flight tickets well in advance can help you secure lower fares. Try to plan your trip and book tickets as early as possible.

2. Use Flight Comparison Websites: Websites like Skyscanner, Google Flights, Kayak, and Expedia allow you to compare prices from multiple airlines and travel agencies. They often have features to help you find the best deals.

3. Set Fare Alerts: Many flight booking websites and apps offer fare alert features. You can set up alerts for your desired route, and they will notify you when prices drop.

4. Be Flexible with Dates: If your travel dates are flexible, try using the "flexible dates" option on flight booking websites. This allows you to see a range of fares for different travel dates.

5. Consider Nearby Airports: Check if there are alternate airports near Delhi or Pune that you can use. Sometimes flying into or out of a nearby airport can be more cost-effective.

6. Use Airline Miles and Points: If you have frequent flyer miles or credit card reward points, you can use them to lower the cost of your flight.

7. Check Low-Cost Carriers: Consider flying with low-cost carriers or budget airlines, as they often offer lower fares. In India, airlines like IndiGo, SpiceJet, and GoAir are known for competitive pricing.

8. Use Airline Promotions: Keep an eye on airline promotions and sales. Airlines often offer discounts and deals, especially during holiday seasons or special events.

9. Avoid Peak Travel Times: Try to avoid traveling during peak times like weekends or holidays, as flights are generally more expensive during these periods.

10. Consider One-way Tickets: Sometimes booking one-way tickets on different airlines can be more cost-effective than a round-trip ticket with a single carrier.

11. Check for Student or Senior Discounts: If you're a student or a senior citizen, see if you qualify for any discounts. Some airlines offer special fares for these groups.

12. Travel Light: Opt for carry-on baggage only, as checked baggage fees can add to the overall cost of your trip.
    Remember that flight prices can fluctuate, so it's a good idea to monitor prices over time and be ready to book when you find a deal that fits your budget. Additionally, consider the total cost of your trip, including baggage fees, as sometimes a slightly more expensive ticket may include additional services or lower baggage fees.