Himachal Pradesh places to visit

Discussion in 'Himachal Pradesh' started by Suresh Nayer, May 4, 2017.

1. Suresh Nayer

Suresh Nayer New Member

I am going to be visiting the state of Himachal Pradesh for the first time, and it is quite confusing to which places one should visit.
    I know about the main places like Shimla, Kullu, and Manali, but I would like to learn more about the places to visit in Himachal Pradesh, the actual locations, and the places to visit in those places.

2. mohitable

mohitable New Member

Shimla and Manali are must visiting place, apart from that you can visit Dharamshala, Dalhousie, khajjiar. But for that you must hire taxi for your whole tour as taking buses to these places could be hectic.

3. Rohit Jaswal

Rohit Jaswal New Member

There are many place have to see in Himachal prades.like manali. dharamsala, Shimla, Dalhousie.

4. mohitable

mohitable New Member

apart from most common visiting places in himachal pradesh, you can visit - rewalsar which is about 25Km from Mandi. Mandi itself a good place to visit. You can visit Sangla, which is located in kinnaur district of Himachal pradesh, you can google more information about. Also you can visit renuka ji, rampur and so on... but all it depends how much time you have.

5. semon

semon New Member

If you are looking for the natural, picturesque beauty and exotic location then Himachal Pradesh is the first choice. It is equivalent to paradise in India with some of the most beautiful places in the world. There are so many beautiful places like Shimla, Manali, Rohtang Pass, Chamba and there is one more hill station which is Palampur, the picture of rustic and rural beauty in Himachal Pradesh. Its beauty is beyond imagination and you can get the comfortable stay at various resorts in Palampur like Norwood Green is one of my favorite destinations.

6. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

Himachal pradesh is known as "Dev Bhoomi"

u can arrange a tour to visit 9 devi temples :)

u can also tryout Maclodganj , palampur...