Honeymoon packages in India with prices

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by SandipAhuj, Jan 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SandipAhuj

SandipAhuj New Member

I am getting married in India at the end of February, and I will be in India a further three weeks so am thinking of going somewhere in India for the honeymoon.

As I don't know much about places in India, I require some help.

I would like to know what kind of honeymoon packages are available in India with the prices.

I will be staying in Delhi, so getting to the destination won't be an issue, as the airport is close by, and for closer destinations, a taxi service will be hired.

2. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

India is a vast country. Honeymooners therefore have a wide choice, since you particularly have no issues taking flights from Delhi, Goa comes to mind with their beautiful beaches, and great hotels. There are packages that cover both North and South Goa.
    If you have interest in hills and dales with a cool climate Manali is the place for you.
    Kerala - God's own country is yet another place where a houseboat experience in the back waters would be ideal for honeymooners.

- Goa would cost you around 5 thousand per person for a four day stay
    - Manali would give you a good time for a 2 day stay costing around Rs. 6000/- per person
    -2 nights in Kerala would cost you around Rs. 5000 per person

You could combine these packages and have a great honeymoon.

There are many travel agents who can help you with this Yatra dot com comes to mind.

3. Karan

Karan Member

Like mentioned in the above post there are so many choices for a honeymoon in India, and yes Goa is a popular destination.

A 4-5 day nights stay in Goa can cost you anything between Rs25000 - Rs50000. The cost all depends on where you stay and the activities included in the package.

A closer destination to Delhi like Manali for 4-5 days can cost you anything between Rs10000 - Rs25000, again depending on the hotel star, and activities included in the package.

You can also have a look at the honeymoon threads which provides information about the best honeymoon destinations in India.

4. Rohit Jaswal

Rohit Jaswal New Member

You can go Goa, Manali, Himachal Pradesh these places are too good and attractive it’s my own thought and these places are in budget Goa and Manali would cost you around 5 – 6 thousand per person for a three or four day stay.