Hotel Tara Ramoji Film City

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by ShielaChaturvedi, Jun 15, 2017.

1. ShielaChaturvedi

ShielaChaturvedi New Member

In the month of August, I will be going to Hyderabad with my parents and we will be seeing some of the famous tourist places and be spending at least 3 days at Ramoji Film City.

We have decided that we would stay at the hotel Tara Ramoji Film City and just to be on the safe side we would like to get some reviews of the hotel. It all looks hygienic and a hotel which provides good service, but we just want to make sure that it does meet the expectations of customers.

Does the hotel provide a Film City tour package?

Would you suggest eating out or inside the hotel?

2. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle Member

Hotel Tara Ramoji Film City is such an accommodation that you won't be disappointed in it.

You are right on saying that the hotel is good and provides good service as that's what majority of the customers who stayed at the hotel are satisfied with their stay. Regular cleaning is maintained in the hotel so yes it is hygienic.
    Location of the hotel is one of the plus points as it is just a walking distance from the Film City.

The hotel provides tickets to the Film City as well as Film City packages. You just need to ask at the front desk of the hotel.

There are mixed reviews of the hotel food nothing too bad, so I would suggest you do try the food out one day (everyone's taste is different) if not then have food outside the hotel as there are plenty of choices near the hotel.