Hotels in Delhi near airport

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Rader, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Rader

Rader New Member

I am looking for a mid-range hotel in Delhi which is near the airport.
    Last time I was in Delhi I saw a lot of hotels near the airport, but they were mainly the 5-star ones, which are way over my budget, and not something which I am looking for.

I know traffic in Delhi is mad, it is why I need accommodation near the hotel. My mid range budget is from Rs900 - Rs1300.
    I don't have any specific requirements just a good clean hotel.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Rader! Welcome to the forum!

Here are some hotels near the Delhi Airport which are within your budget:

1. Hotel Global Radiance - This is about 3.2 kms from the Delhi Airport. You can easily reach the airport via taxi or other transportation means from the hotel. Their rooms are very simple but provides the basic amenities that a guest might need. Their restaurant serves Indian, Continental, Mughlai and Chinese cuisines.
    • Tariff - Premium Room at Rs. 1,275 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, WiFi, television, mini-bar, attached bathroom and electronic locker.
    • Hotel Facilities - Restaurant and conference halls.
    • Address - A-250, Road No-6, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi 110037.
    • Contact Number - +91 11 2678 2465.
    2. Airport Hotel Marina - This is about 3.4 kms from the Delhi Airport. They have a 24 hour front desk so you can check in any time that you want. It's also one of the few hotels that has internet access in all areas of the hotel. They also have a travel desk that can assist you with any sightseeing or travel needs that you have.
    • Tariff - Double Room at Rs. 1,000 per night and Business Suite at Rs. 1,200 per night.
    • Room Amenities - LED television, WiFi, air-conditioning, study table and chair, bathroom and locker.
    • Hotel Facilities - Internet facilities, laundry service, travel desk, airport transfer, conference hall and business centre.
    • Address - A-116/B, Near New Delhi, Road Number 4, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037.
    • Contact Number - +91 11 2678 2555.
    3. Hotel Suncity Inn - This is about 1.9 kms from the Delhi Airport. The rooms here are very cosy and comfortable. Rates are also very economical and suitable for budget travellers. Despite this, they don't disappoint on the amenities and the quality of services given. They also have a multi-cuisine restaurant offering Indian, Chinese and Mughlai dishes. They also provide airport transfers and pickups for guests.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Room at Rs. 1,200 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, LCD television and attached bathroom
    • Hotel Facilities - Multi-cuisine restaurant, business centre, taxi service, car rental, travel desk, airport pickup/drop-off, laundry and travel desk.
    • Address - NH 8, Next to Hotel Radisson Blue, Aerocity, Mahipalpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110037.
    • Contact Number - +91 99100 33090.
    4. Airport Hotel Avtar - This is about 4.1 kms from the Delhi Airport. They have a variety of rooms, some have air-conditioning while others don't. They provide airport transfers and pickups to guests as well. For those who are physically challenged, the hotel has elevator services to reach the upper floors.
    • Tariff - Standard Non AC Room at Rs. 1,000 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Attached bathroom, cable television and WiFi.
    • Hotel Facilities - Restaurant, laundry service, elevator, internet services, parking, business centre and airport pickup/drop-off.
    • Address - No. 388, Road No. 3, Mahipalpur, New Delhi, 110037.
    • Contact Number - +91 11267 83432 .
    5. Hotel Le Princess - This is about 3.5 kms from the Delhi Airport. The hotel is also very near the attractions in Delhi. All rooms here have air-conditioning as well so you can have a comfortable stay.
    • Tariff - Standard Room at Rs. 999 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, television, WiFi, attached bathroom and wardrobe cabinet.
    • Hotel Facilities - Parking, laundry services, travel desk, doctor on call and wake up services.
    • Address - Road No. 4, Street No. 6, Mahipalpur Ext., New Delhi, Delhi 110037.
    • Contact Number - +91 93137 01927.
    I hope this helps!