How To Check Indigo PNR Status?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Kimi, Aug 25, 2024.

1. Kimi

Kimi New Member

I have a flight booked with IndiGo Airlines and I need to know the current status of my reservation. Can you provide a step-by-step guide on how to check my PNR status, including any necessary information I'll need to provide?

2. Deven

Deven Member

PNR (Passenger Name Record) status is a crucial piece of information for any traveler. It provides details about your flight reservation, including departure/arrival times, seat assignments, and baggage allowances.

Here's a step-by-step guide on how to check your IndiGo Airlines PNR status:

1. Visit IndiGo Airlines Website:

2. Find the "Manage Booking" Section:
    • Look for the "Manage Booking" section on the website. It's usually located in the top navigation bar.

3. Enter Your PNR Number:
    • You'll be asked to enter your PNR number. This is a six-letter code provided to you when you booked your flight.
    • If you don't have your PNR number, you can try searching using your last name and booking reference number.

4. Provide Additional Details (If Necessary):
    • In some cases, you might be asked to provide additional details like your first name, last name, or contact information to verify your identity.

5. Click "View Booking":
    • Once you've entered the required information, click on the "View Booking" button.

6. Check Your Booking Status:
    • Your booking details will be displayed on the screen. You'll find information about your flight status, departure/arrival times, seat assignments, and baggage allowances.

Note: For the most accurate and up-to-date information, it's recommended to check your PNR status closer to your departure date.

If you encounter any issues or have further questions, you can contact IndiGo Airlines customer service.