How To Reach Ramoji Film City From Hyderabad Railway Station?

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by ShwetaSingh, Mar 31, 2018.

1. ShwetaSingh

ShwetaSingh New Member

I am arriving in Hyderabad and will be visiting Ramoji Film City, and my stay is near the film city as well.

As I will be going straight to the film city first I would like to know how to reach Ramoji Film City from Hyderabad railway station?

2. Karan

Karan Member

Which station in Hyderabad will you be arriving at?

3. ShwetaSingh

ShwetaSingh New Member

Sorry for not clarifying. I will be arriving at Nampally railway station.

4. Karan

Karan Member

The distance from Hyderabad railway station (also known as Nampally railway station) to Ramoji Film City is around 28km. This is not a lot of distance and by road, this would take you about 45 minutes to 1 hour. You can either get an auto, taxi or get a bus.
    The bus fare from the railway station to the film city would be between Rs20 - Rs50 depending on what bus you get.
    A taxi can cost you anything from Rs200 - Rs400.

The image below shows you the route from Nampally railway station to Ramoji Film City.

nampally railway station to ramoji film city.png

5. Deven

Deven Member

Reaching Ramoji Film City from Hyderabad Railway Station is a convenient and straightforward journey. Here's a guide on how to get there:

Option 1: By Taxi or Cab
    1. Prepaid Taxi at the Railway Station:
      • Upon arriving at Hyderabad Railway Station, you'll find prepaid taxi counters. You can book a taxi to Ramoji Film City from there.
    2. App-based Ride Services:
      • Alternatively, you can use popular ride-sharing apps like Uber or Ola to book a cab. Ensure you have the app installed on your smartphone.
    3. Private Cabs:
      • Many private cab operators also provide services from the railway station to Ramoji Film City. You can find these cabs outside the station.
    Option 2: By Bus
    1. Public Buses:
      • Public buses operated by Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) connect various parts of Hyderabad, including Ramoji Film City. You can inquire about bus services at the railway station.
    2. Tourist Buses:
      • Ramoji Film City may also provide special tourist bus services. Check with the film city authorities or at the railway station for any dedicated buses for visitors.
    Option 3: By Private Transportation
    1. Hotel/Shuttle Service:
      • If you're staying at a hotel near Ramoji Film City, inquire whether they offer shuttle services or transportation for guests.
    Directions:
    • Distance: The approximate distance from Hyderabad Railway Station to Ramoji Film City is around 35-40 kilometers.

• Travel Time: The journey can take around 1 to 1.5 hours, depending on traffic conditions.

• Route: The route usually involves traveling southeast from Hyderabad, passing through areas like LB Nagar. Ramoji Film City is situated on the outskirts of the city.
    Please note that traffic conditions and travel times can vary, so it's advisable to plan your journey accordingly, especially if you have specific timings for your visit to Ramoji Film City. Confirm the mode of transportation based on your preferences and the available options at the time of your arrival.