How To Recharge Airtel Prepaid Card?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Vish44, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Vish44

Vish44 New Member

I am going to India in April this year and a friend of mine who also visited India recently has given me his Airtel sim card. The card has some balance on it but not enough so I will have to do a recharge on it.

I would like to know how to recharge an Airtel prepaid card so that when I reach India I can start using my 4G services?

2. Mohit Eagle

Mohit Eagle Member

There are ways that I suggest you make an Airtel recharge. You can either recharge online from the Airtel website or get it done manually from a local shop.

Online recharge from Airtel website

Recharge from shop
    • Most local shops provide recharge facilities, they are easy to spot as they will have posters for mobile services providers on their windows
    • Choose a suitable plan and provide them with your number and they would recharge your phone
    • You can also go to the authorized mobile phone service providers and get your recharge processed there too

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2018

3. Karan

Karan Member

I use an mobile app called PayTM, you have to register and you can recharge your Airtel or any other mobile service provider account from there.