How To Web Check In?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by ShristiMathur, Apr 4, 2019.

1. ShristiMathur

ShristiMathur New Member

I am a frequent flight traveler, but never actually tried the web check-in. I have heard from many that it's so easy when they web check-in, so I thought I might as well try it out and see how helpful it actually is.

What I would like from the forum is to guide me on how to web check-in.

Also please help me in knowing what happens when you need to check in your baggage.

2. Shaane

Shaane New Member

To web check-in, you will need to visit the website of the airline you are flying with. Once you are on the website, you will need to enter your flight information, including your flight number, travel date, and last name. You may also be asked to enter your passport information.

Once you have entered your flight information, you will be able to select your seats. You may also be able to add checked bags, purchase in-flight food and drinks, and print your boarding pass.

Web check-in is usually available 24 hours before your flight. However, some airlines may allow you to web check-in earlier or later.

The steps on how to web check-in are as follows:

1. Go to the website of the airline you are flying with.
    2. Click on the "Web Check-in" or "Check-in" tab.
    3. Enter your flight information, including your flight number, travel date, and last name.
    4. If you are traveling with other passengers, enter their information as well.
    5. Select your seats.
    6. If you are checking bags, enter the number of bags and the weight of each bag.
    7. If you are purchasing in-flight food or drinks, select the items you want and enter your payment information.
    8. Print your boarding pass.