Indo Canadian Bus From Delhi To Amritsar

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Tanmaya, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Tanmaya

Tanmaya Member

I am planning to go to Amritsar for a couple of days when I get some time off from work to see the Golden temple and see the Wagah border ceremony. I would like to know if indo Canadian bus from Delhi to Amritsar would be a good option considering the high price. I do not live any where near the airport but I hear good reviews from people who have traveled. Do indo Canadian bus from Delhi to Amritsar ply frequently? I would also like to know if I miss the bus for which I buy my India Canadian bus ticket would I be allowed to board the next bus without having to pay for another ticket?

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

Indo Canadian buses are a good option for those arriving at the airport and in my opinion, if you are not landing at the airport it does not make much sense to pay the price they charge.

As I said above it does not make sense at all. I would suggest taking Amritsar Shatabdi instead which will take lesser time and you have room to walk around besides your food being included in the ticket price.

Yes India Canadian buses go every hour or so. Check their official website for times.

I have no idea. Give their customer care a quick call and see what they say about this.