Looking for Travel Partner in India

Discussion in 'Travel Partners' started by Garg, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Garg

Garg New Member

Hi, India Travel Forum. My name is Mahesh Garg aged 27 years and from New Delhi and I would like to go and explore India, going to the major cities and visiting the famous tourist places. I am currently on my own and would love to have a travel partner making the trip more fun and exciting.

My mode of transport would be either train or bus whichever is convenient. I currently do not have any plans on where I would start the trip or where all I would go. It is something that I would decide with the travel partner.

I am planning to give this trip a good one and half months. It can be more after the final decision are discussed the trip.

2. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

Here are a few sites that can help you find your travel partner.

indiamike, bcmtouring, travelbuddies

However you need to do your own homework about the feasibility of having a perfect partner, You could draw up your own questionnaire as there are so many issues that could spoil your holiday. I remember going with a lady friend who I quite liked and we were friends for many years. Little did I know she was not a morning person and I was one That put us to a lot of inconvenience.

3. semon

semon New Member

I seem to be in the minority in that I far prefer to travel alone! While I understand that travelling with friends could be fun, I would personally find it stifling having to make arrangements that work for everyone. Maybe I'm just something of a hermit, but I could not give up the freedom of being able to go where I like, when I like and do what I like when I get there.so if you want a partner thats funny then i suggest that you can go with your friends.So in every situation you can enjoy with friends.

4. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

It is best to stay at home in such times. Corona virus is everywhere, even the remotest corners of India.

Stay home, stay safe.

5. Prits

Prits Member

Be it India or anywhere else in the world, when finding a travel partner, be very cautious. I know not everyone is the same, but its quite difficult to trust people in this day and age.

You are obviously old enough to know, but I would still like to highlight some things:

Find out as much as you can about your travel partner before traveling (either from the website you found them from or go on a day trip with them)

Inform your whereabouts from time to time to your family members when you are with your travel partner.

Admin likes this.