Nearest Metro Station to ISKCON Temple Bangalore

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by U.Shukla, Feb 18, 2018.

1. U.Shukla

U.Shukla New Member

I am going to be in Bangalore for some time in the month of May, and I wish to visit the ISKCON Temple there. I would like some help in knowing what would be the nearest metro station to ISKCON Temple in Bangalore as if I go past the station while there, I can depart that station and go to the temple, or make other plans to visit on some other day.

2. Deven

Deven Member

When in Bangalore the ISKCON Temple is a must visit. There is a metro station very close to the ISKCON Temple which is the Mahalakshmi metro station, this is on the green line of the Namna Metro. You can choose to either get an auto from the metro station to the temple or walk it as it is very close.

I have provided some images of maps from the Mahalakshmi metro station to the ISKCON Temple, so you can decide which way of getting there from the station is more convenient for you.

The distance between Mahalakshmi metro station to ISKCON Temple is 1.6km, and if you wish to get an auto from the metro it would take you only 4 minutes to reach.

mahalakshmi metro station to ISKCON temple by auto.jpg

Walking is another option as the distance from Mahalakshmi metro station to ISKCON Temple is 450 meters and would take you only 5 minutes to reach.

mahalakshmi metro station to ISKCON temple by walk.jpg

The ISKCON Temple in Bangalore is open from 4.15am to 8.30, 7 days a week.

The following is the daily schedule of the temple:

Mangla Aarti - 4.15 am
    Sri Tulasi Puja - 4:45 am
    Sri Narasimha Aarti - 5:00 am
    Suprabhata Seva for Sri Srinivasa Govinda - 5:10 am
    Nitya Shodasha Upachara Puja & Japa Meditation - 5:20 am
    Shringara Darshana Aarti and Guru Puja - 7:15 am
    Lecture on the Srimad-Bhagavatam - 8:30 am
    Rajbhog Aarti - 12:30 pm

Dhupa Aarti - 4:15 pm
    Sri Tulasi Puja - 6:45 pm
    Sandhya Aarti - 7:00 pm