New to the Forum and Excited!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by katiejean990, Jun 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. katiejean990

katiejean990 New Member

Hello, everyone! I'm so happy to be a part of this exciting and engaging community! :) I'm new, obviously enough, but I have so many questions to share with you all because I know nothing about traveling out of my home country! I'm particularly drawn to India in light of the writing position I held at an United States-based Indian culture and lifestyle website. I'm fascinated by Indian culture and the gorgeous lands, and I wanted to gather your advice on the best destinations in the country for a newbie like myself! I'm almost a bit insulting to the Indian people, I'm afraid, since I am so obnoxiously exuberant and am far from being properly immersed in the culture. Therefore, I would appreciate your patience and understanding with me as I navigate this forum and better educate myself. :D I am quite fond of the water and am primarily interested in natural attractions, rather than the larger cities. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and feedback!

briannagodess likes this.

2. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

Welcome to the forum. There is plenty of information that you will find interesting here. Hope you will enjoy the journey. The media gallery will also have pictures that you can view.
    To be able to give you more information you could ask specific questions and they will be gladly answered.