One day trip to Mandarmoni

Discussion in 'Travel Partners' started by Deepak1511, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Deepak1511

Deepak1511 New Member

Hi guys,

This is my first post on this forum.
    I am a writer by profession and love to travel. Currently I am planning a small trip with a close friend of mine to Mandarmoni (near Digha). The trip is scheduled for the next weekend. We are looking for like-minded friends who would like to join us for this trip. We have our own car, so getting there will not be an issue and if anyone wishes to join us all they would need to pay for is their hotel and food/drinks. We can travel together and check out the sights and sounds of Mandarmoni, and if you have already been there it will surely help us explore the place as well.

Do contact me if you wish to join us, we can accommodate 2-3 people. We leave from Kolkata around 9 PM and return the next day by 5 PM. We would like to meet up preferebly on Friday before we commit to your company to ensure that there is mutual trust and interests.

Waiting for fun loving people to add to our experience.

2. Deepak1511

Deepak1511 New Member

Ooops that was 9AM not PM... Still on the lookout though...

3. Tanmaya

Tanmaya Member

I have traveled all across India but even being from Kolkata I have never been to Mandarmoni, I would have loved to go but my work schedule does not allow any more leaves from work as I recently came back from a road trip to Leh. Wish you all the best for your trip, Ive heard it is a great place. Don't forget to post a travelogue for all of us members here.

4. Deepak1511

Deepak1511 New Member

Sure, I'll post it as soon as i get back, have a nice weekend.