Places to visit around Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by CDeep, May 13, 2017.

1. CDeep

CDeep New Member

I am going to Hyderabad for some training and I wish to go out to places in my free time. I have previously been to Hyderabad and seen most of the famous places within Hyderabad and this time I wish to know about places to visit around Hyderabad.

Please give me a list of places which you consider are worth visiting around Hyderabad.

2. Knight Rider

Knight Rider New Member

Here is a list of places which you can visit around Hyderabad. Some brief information about the destination has been given and the distance it is from Hyderabad. I have not mentioned many places as they exceed the distance of 230km which I don't know is ideal for you to visit, as you did not mention anything about the time you have or how far you are willing to travel from Hyderabad.

Nalgonda - This is 106km away from Hyderabad. There is a lot of cultural heritage to see here.

Bidar - Bidar is in Karnataka and is 140km away from Hyderabad. It is a destination full of history and heritage.

Warangal - This is 151km away from Hyderabad. Warangal is an ideal place to view a place where you can see natural beauty with a spot of history as well. The Parkhal Lake is also a must visit.

Kurnool - Kurnool is 215km away from and is famous for the Belum caves, Birla Mandir and Oravakallu Gardens.

Nizamabad - 176km away from Hyderabad, this place again provides you with some natural beauty and history. The main attraction of the place is the 500-year-old temple. It is also an ideal place for trekking.