Shopping Malls Near New Delhi Railway Station

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Monali, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Monali

Monali New Member

Hey, fellow members, I need some urgent help, and I am hoping to get some positive feedback.
    I will be arriving at New Delhi airport from Singapore, and will catch a train for Lucknow. I have exceeded my luggage and have not been able to get gifts for some family members, so I am hoping that there are some shopping malls near New Delhi railway station

Please provide details of any malls near New Delhi train station, and if not some good places to buy gifts from.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Here are some of nearest shopping areas and malls to the New Delhi Railway Station:
    • Palika Bazaar. This is basically an underground market (with AC) and is probably one of the most popular shopping areas in New Delhi. You can find an array of items here, from gadgets, footwear, clothes, DVDs, perfumes and accessories. There are about 390 shops in this area alone. Most goods are affordable and authentic. Haggling is allowed here so bring your best haggling skills.
    • Metro Walk. This is a mall, with lots of shopping areas. It is on open ground and outdoors so beware if you visit during the summer. There are lots of international brands here, from Reebok to Nike. There's also lots of restaurants and food chains in here. If you have kids, it also has an amusement park to keep them busy.
    • Croma Store. This store has basically all the gadgets that you might want to buy. Just recently, an Apple store was launched in the Croma Store as well. But that's the downside, you can only get techie stuff in here. If you want to shop for something else, then you'd have to find other nearby stores.
    • Connaught Place. This is a commercial, financial and business centre in one. It has a park, restaurants and of course, shops where you can buy souvenir items.
    I hope this helps you! Enjoy shopping as well!