South Central Railway PNR Status

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Indira, Sep 16, 2024.

1. Indira

Indira New Member

I recently booked a train ticket on South Central Railway and have the PNR number. How can I check the current status of my PNR? Are there any online platforms or mobile apps I can use to track the real-time status of my train and its arrival/departure times? Is there a specific website or service provided by South Central Railway for PNR inquiries? What information will I need to provide to check the PNR status, such as the PNR number or other details?

2. Karan

Karan Member

There are several ways to check the status of your South Central Railway PNR:

Online Platforms:
    • Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Inquiry: This is the official website provided by Indian Railways for checking PNR status. You can simply enter your PNR number and get the current status of your train, including its arrival/departure times and any updates.
    • RailYatri: A popular third-party app and website that provides real-time train status, PNR tracking, and other travel-related information.
    Mobile Apps:
    • RailYatri: As mentioned above, the RailYatri app is a convenient way to check PNR status on your smartphone.
    • IRCTC: The Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) app also offers PNR status tracking, along with other features like booking tickets, checking seat availability, and more.
    Information Required:

To check your PNR status, you will need to provide the following information:
    • PNR Number: This is the unique 10-digit code assigned to your reservation. It can be found on your ticket or booking confirmation.
    By entering your PNR number on any of these platforms, you can easily track the real-time status of your train and get updates on its arrival/departure times.