Summer or Spring Plans, anyone?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Kate Collins, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Kate Collins

Kate Collins Member

Hi guys,

Namaste!

Amidst this pandemic that nearly brought each and every one of us to the edge, do you still able to make plans for Summer or Spring? Can you share a few thoughts?

2. Gayu

Gayu New Member

Well to tell you the truth until this whole thing is over, I have actually stopped planning anything.

Im not much of a person who believes what people say, but its been said that Covid cases will increase in India during the months of June, July. So if you go along with that then there is no planning for me!

How about you @Kate Collins ?

Kate Collins likes this.

3. Kate Collins

Kate Collins Member

We are planning to have a Summer vacation on a nearby farm to have a breather, apparently, covid cases are on the rise - so I think the family has to re-plan. I am missing going to the beach but safety is a lot more important nowadays. So I think I will just search for new indoor activities.

In what state are you @Gayu ?

4. Karan

Karan Member

Waited a whole year to plan something good, but here in India, it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Covid cases are rising everywhere, some places have got weekend lockdowns. If the cases keep rising at this rate then I am quite sure there will be a proper lockdown again (something which I dont want).

5. Natasha

Natasha New Member

I haven't got any specific plans for the summer, but I am hoping I can visit Spain or Greece, only if lockdown isn't applied again and the covid situation seems a bit ok.

6. Kate Collins

Kate Collins Member

I'm so sad to hear about how cases are surging in India. It is indeed alarming. Is the dramatic rise of positive cases only in Delhi?