Vasco Da Gama Railway Station to Calangute

Discussion in 'Goa' started by Chrissy, May 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Chrissy

Chrissy New Member

I along with my husband will be getting a train from New Delhi to Vasco Da Gama, and from there on we need to reach our destination Calangute.

I need to know how we can get from Vasco Da Gama Railway station to Calangute, and what would be the easiest mode of transport while having two medium sized suitcases with us?

2. Deven

Deven Member

The easiest mode of transport for you would be getting a taxi, although this would be costlier than the other transport options it will be the most comfortable and quickest way to reach from Vasco Da Gama to Calangute. The cost would be around Rs1300. Please take note that you should negotiate the fare with the taxi driver.

If you take a bus which works out to be much cheaper around Rs70 each, would mean you have to walk about 500 meters to get to Kadamba bus stand. From there you get a bus to Panaji, and from Panaji, there are many buses which go towards Calangute.

3. Chrissy

Chrissy New Member

Thank you Deven, that was very helpful information..:)

I think the best mode of transport would be getting a taxi simply because of the luggage we would have with us, and with the bus ride, there are too many changes.