When Is The Best Time To Make Any Holiday Bookings?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Neesa, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Neesa

Neesa New Member

Like myself, I am sure there are many people who want to go on a holiday after this COVID-19 epidemic ends.
    However easy it may sound to book your holidays and flights etc, I don't think it is.

Life will not be back to total norms for many months, but we will still have to carry on. One thing that many can look forward to is going on a break, but the question is when would it be best to book a holiday?

How long before we can actually start researching on places to go and actually make bookings for hotels or flights?

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I would personally avoid traveling until this virus is contained or a vaccine is developed that works.

In times to come atleast rest of this year prices will look like a steal but dont forget to weigh the pros and cons of traveling with this wild virus around.

3. Prits

Prits Member

I wouldn't risk it and actually wait until a year before thinking of a holiday anywhere, be it in India or abroad.

4. Deven

Deven Member

Unless you definitely know that where you are heading there are no or very few covid cases, I wouldn't even think of traveling yet. Or if you going to a secluded kind of place.

If you're going to be traveling by bus, train, or plane, there is also a high risk, as there is only so much touching of things you can avoid.

Like I say its better to be safe than sorry.

Just wait a couple of months then make your bookings.

Kate Collins likes this.
  5. Kate Collins

Kate Collins Member

I agree! So even how boring staying at home will be, if it is safer then just stay at home. Think of creative things you can do. Travel is just around the corner.

6. Meenakshi

Meenakshi New Member

I think it's ok even now, as long as you would not be going into crowded places, or somewhere Covid-19 cases are quite high. Sometimes what one just needs is to go to a place to get a nice view with a balcony and then you don't really need to be going out much.

Also its best to avoid any kind of public transport, even flights if you want to go out on holiday and still be safe.

7. Kate Collins

Kate Collins Member

It certainly is feeling different now that Christmas "Bada din" is almost here. I feel like we all deserve a long break or holiday on a beach or an island with few people to observe, but it isn't happening soon.